Vacancy: “Senior Sales Executive”
ExCraft Branch: “Rwanda“
ABOUT THE COMPANY (EXCRAFT):
Since 2017, ExCraft has been recognized as one of the world’s leading producers and suppliers of food and other FMCG products with several branches situated in Egypt, Rwanda, Burundi, and Uganda.
ExCraft specializes in producing, importing, exporting, and distributing food and other consumer products; our main products include food oil, Pasta, Paper A4, Baby Diapers, and Others to meet the needs of the wholesale, retail, and catering markets all over the world.
Location: M. Peace Plaza -KN4 AV10-11th floor, Tower B Kigali, Rwanda.
Senior Sales Executive at ExCraft Rwanda
Primary Objective of The Position:
- The Senior Sales Executive takes charge to ensure achieving the annual business plan and sales target.
- Achieving all the maximum profitability ratios by implementing the business plan and creating client’s distribution contracts that covers sales, revenue, expense controls and increasing the profitability.
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing the sales target day by day.
- Cultivating solid relationships with major customers to ensure a continuous flow of sales revenue.
- Assisting Junior Sales Representatives in identifying potential customers.
- Identifying opportunities and generating leads for continuous improvement of systems, processes, and practices.
- Drawing up clients’ contracts and developing business relations with all customers.
- Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company’s marketing goals.
- Gathering, investigating, and summarizing market data and trends to draft reports.
- Maintaining relationships with clients by making regular visits, understanding their needs, anticipating new marketing opportunities and increasing sales revenue.
- Presenting, promoting, and selling company products/services ethically.
- Conducting market research to identify the latest products and compare them to the competitors.
- Preparing reports of the sales department timely and accurate to meet company and department requirements, policies, and standards.
- Analyzing sales metrics to determine whether current sales strategies are effective
- Handling all sales files and documents with full obligation of all company’s policies.
- Executing all the required tasks according to the business needs.
- Handling and resolving customer complaints regarding a product or service.
- Managing sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue projections, and expense controls.
- Staying abreast of current and new industry technology relating to function, especially the new sales approaches, training, sales distribution techniques, and new sales strategies with full knowledge about sales innovation which can push the company’s products always forward.
- Achieving the monthly sales target by all sales distribution channels, the number of clients, and targeted price with full discipline and responsibility to achieve the company business plan.
Laws, Regulations and Policies
- Follows all applicable laws relating to general law, company policies and general accounting principles.
- Complies fully with the set business and financial reporting deadlines and guidelines.
Skills and Competencies:
- Very Good English language is a must.
- Graduate from an accredited college with a minimum of 5 years of practical experience in distribution, retail, and customer service specialization is a must
- Very Good knowledge of MS Office.
- Outstanding communication skills, leadership and interpersonal abilities.
- Demonstration of positive team player spirit and cooperative sales skills within the organization.
- Ability to direct and be a mentor on the sales ground by actively working to attain everyday sales objectives.
- Ability to create effective plans and innovative reports.
- Excellent negotiation skills and talented in closing deals.
- Sales diploma’s or certificate is an added value.
How to Apply:
- Interested and qualified applicants should send their both combined cover letter and well-detailed CV (all as a single PDF document) via email: Career@excraft.rw; with the subject “JR-SE-SSE”.
- The application should contain a Resume with an e-mail address, expected net salary, notice period, telephone contact, qualifications, achievements, experience, and names & telephone contact of three professional referees, together with a cover letter (maximum 2 pages) summarizing why you consider yourself particularly well suited for the position.
- Do not attach any other documents at this point. All applications will be selected on merit and only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews.
Learn more about “Who We Are” @: http://www.excraft.rw
Note: Only applicants fulfilling the above requirements will be considered.