Please we have a vacancy for a “Senior HR & Admin” and we appreciate it if we can deal together.
ABOUT THE COMPANY (EXCRAFT):
ExCraft is a pioneer brand in the export field in Egypt. It was founded in 2017 for distributing and marketing several kinds of high-quality FMCG products (Food, Beverage, FMCG, etc.) targeting hotels, modern trade, and wholesale sectors.
ExCraft services cover companies in the Middle East, Africa, and Europe. Not only do we export high-quality products, but we also produce our products to meet the needs of the wholesale, retail, and catering markets all over the world.
ExCraft is hiring a Senior HR & Admin!!!
Location: M. Peace Plaza -KN4 AV10-11th floor, Tower B Kigali, Rwanda.
- Managing the filtration, interviews & shortlisting of new candidates, and developing, and evaluating the talented and/or potential staff within the company.
- Overseeing the exit interview process and presenting its findings to decrease turnover rates.
- Supervising the development of Key Performance Indicators for all staff to ensure fair performance evaluation and management.
- Developing Employee succession plans and following up on their implementation to ensure successful transfer of knowledge and experiences.
- Managing the implementation of the performance appraisal process within the company.
- Developing, applying, and processing the findings in the Employee satisfaction survey in addition to developing and communicating action plans.
- Creating all HR policies concerning Rwanda labor law and market best practices.
- Managing the on-the-job training process for newly hired employees, as well as the orientation program, and onboarding plan, evaluating the need for employees’ training and development, and making recommendations.
- Managing the corporate coaching process to ensure suitable management and leadership levels from all company leaders.
- Ensuring internal equity & compliance and benefits.
- Coordinating with the finance manager in the preparation of monthly Payroll.
- Ensuring the smooth running of all administrative functions in the country office.
- Managing all administrative cases and issues.
- Investigating employee relations issues and work to ensure human resources-related decisions are consistent and fair.
- Executing all the required tasks according to the business needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 2- 6 years of related experience.
- Excellent English written & spoken.
- Age not less than 30 years
- Excellent Microsoft skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making
- Excellent leadership skills.
How to apply:
- Will not be considered for any resume without the below information.
- Write in the body email your expected Net Salary & notice period.
- Please send your updated resume and other documents to “ email@example.com “ with the subject “JR-HR-SHR”.