Sales and Marketing Manager at ExCraft Rwanda, June 2023. Interested Candidates are invited to apply for the advertised position.
Sales and Marketing Manager at ExCraft Rwanda
Vacancy: “Sales and Marketing Manager”
ExCraft Branch: “Rwanda“
ABOUT THE COMPANY (EXCRAFT):
Since 2017, ExCraft has been recognized as one of the world’s leading producers and suppliers of food and other FMCG products with several branches situated in Egypt, Rwanda, Burundi, and Uganda.
ExCraft specializes in producing, importing, exporting, and distributing food and other consumer products; our main products include food oil, Pasta, Paper A4, Baby Diapers, and Others to meet the needs of the wholesale, retail, and catering markets all over the world.
Location: M. Peace Plaza -KN4 AV10-11th floor, Tower B Kigali, Rwanda.
Primary Objective of The Position:
- The Sales and Marketing Manager takes charge to ensure achieving the annual business plan and sales target.
- Achieving all the maximum profitability ratios by developing the business plan and creating client’s distribution contracts that covers sales, revenue, expense controls and increasing the profitability.
- Generating unique sales plans, creating engaging advertisements and developing pricing strategies.
- Generating leads, creating exclusive distributors of Food products.
- Generating opportunities for continuous improvement of systems, processes, and practices.
- Drawing up clients’ contracts and developing business relations with all customers.
- Promoting the company’s existing brands and introducing new products to the market.
- Analyzing budgets, preparing annual budget plans, scheduling expenditures, and ensuring that the sales team meets their quotas and goals.
- Achieving and maximizing the line of profitability parallel to the line of sales with the full obligation to the targeted prices, targeted volume, targeted number of clients and targeted distribution channels.
- Staying abreast of current and new industry technology relating to function, especially the new marketing techniques and activities which can push the company’s products always forward.
- Staying abreast of current and new industry technology relating to function, especially the new sales approaches, training, sales distribution techniques, and new sales strategies with full knowledge about sales innovation which can push the company’s products always forward.
- Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company’s marketing goals.
- Gathering, investigating, and summarizing market data and trends to draft reports.
- Maintaining relationships with clients by making regular visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
- Handling and resolving customer complaints regarding a product or service.
- Creating reports of the sales department timely and accurate to meet company and department requirements, policies, and standards.
- Continually assessing current business distribution channels, developing and evaluating their performance, and managing conflicts to ensure alignment with territory plans.
- Advising distributors and dealers on policies and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Achieving the annual sales target by all sales distribution channels, the number of clients, and targeted price with full discipline and responsibility to achieve the company business plan that covers sales, revenue, expense controls and maximizing profitability.
Laws, Regulations, and Policies
- Follows all applicable laws relating to general law, company policies and general accounting principles.
- Complies fully with the set business and financial reporting deadlines and guidelines.
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent English is a must.
- Graduate from an accredited college with a minimum of 10 years of practical experience in distribution, retail, and customer service specialization is a must.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Outstanding communication skills, leadership and interpersonal abilities.
- Demonstration of positive team player spirit and cooperative sales skills within the organization.
- Ability to direct and be a mentor on the sales ground by actively working to attain everyday sales objectives.
- Ability to create effective plans and innovative reports.
- Excellent negotiation skills and talent in closing deals.
- Sales master’s or diploma is an added value.
How to Apply:
- Interested and qualified applicants should send their both combined cover letter and well-detailed CV (all as a single PDF document) via email: Career@excraft.rw; with the subject “JR-SE-SM”.
- The application should contain a Resume with an e-mail address, expected net salary, notice period, telephone contact, qualifications, achievements, experience, and names & telephone contact of three professional referees, together with a cover letter (maximum 2 pages) summarizing why you consider yourself particularly well suited for the position.
- Do not attach any other documents at this point. All applications will be selected on merit and only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews.
Learn more about “Who We Are” @: http://www.excraft.rw
Note: Only applicants fulfilling the above requirements will be considered
Deadline: 19th July 2023