Prime Life Insurance Limited is an insurance company, established in 2011 by Rwandan investors, a licensed life insurance company authorized by the National Bank of Rwanda (BNR).
Job Position: Retail Officer
The Prime Life Retail Officer reports to the Retail Senior Manager.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Identifying potential new clients
- Understanding and promoting the company’s Products and services
- Strive to improve customer satisfaction through excellent customer service
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services with sales agents or alone,
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports of the agents under your supervision.
- To achieve a set sales target for the territory through growth in their Portfolio and by growing sales agent’s numbers.
- Provide the necessary support to Sales agents to enable them to generate market leads and close new business.
- Manage, develop, coach, control, and motivate the sales force to develop their skill to ensure that high professional standard is achieved.
- Represents Prime Life Insurance within the territory assigned.
- Ensure the monthly deductions are done on time
- Manage the no deducted premiums and propose solutions accordingly
- Ensure that all sales agents have submitted all required documents and ensure its security
- Keep abreast of competitor activity and market trends and share relevant information with the team;
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures;
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and experience
- University degree A0 in one of the following fields:
- Sales and Marketing, Communication, Public relation, Economic sciences and management, Social sciences, Education
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in the financial institution or in Telecommunication.
- Experience with managing a diverse team to meet specified sales targets.
- Experience with managing Sales Representatives and Sales Agents is critical.
- Proven experience in managing and directing a sales teams, people management,
- Proven experience in recruitment & training and managing Sales agents,
- Preferably 25 to 35 years old.
- Fluency in spoken and written Kinyarwanda and English language skills
- Commitment to training sales agents to maximize individual and retail sales goals
- Ability to take initiative and work independently
- Excellent selling, negotiation, and communication skills
- Prioritizing, time management, and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Mastering IT tools
- Being Rwandan by nationality
Skills and competencies
- Good communication and negotiating skills
- Computer skills Word-Excel-PPT
- Good interpersonal skills
- Leadership skills, Capacity of conflict resolution
- Clean criminal record
- Valid Driving License Cat B
Job application procedure
- Application letter addressed to Chief Executive Officer and Education certificates (combined in pdf);
- Recent Curriculum Vitae (CV) with proven work Experience including three referees and a copy of National Identification (combined in pdf).
How To Apply.
Interested candidates should send their cover letter and well detailed CV no later than 5th March 2023.
Please send your application to email@example.com