HR & Administrative Assistant Officer at Prime Insurance Limited, February 2023.
Prime Life Insurance Limited is an insurance company, established in 2011 by Rwandan investors, a licensed life insurance company authorized by the National Bank of Rwanda (BNR).
Job Position: HR & Administrative Assistant Officer
The Prime Life HR & Administrative Assistant Officer reports to the HR, Admin & Logistics Manager
Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintain and update employee records (soft and hard copies)
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data such as absences, bonuses, and leaves;
- Prepare paperwork for HR policies and procedures.
- Schedule appointments, events, and travel arrangements for the company and maintain calendars;
- Prepare communications, such as memos, emails, invoices, reports, and other correspondence;
- Provide orientations for new employees by sharing onboarding packages and explaining company policies;
- Responsible for tracking, receiving, and stocking all items ordered;
- Purchase office supplies as needed and schedule maintenance for office equipment repairs, if needed’
- Responsible for supervising and accounting for an inventory
ALSO CHECK OUT
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Human resources, Business law.;
- Prior experience in HR and or administrative;
- Excellent computer skills, especially typing;
- Multilingualism will be preferred and required.
Job application procedure
- Application letter addressed to Chief Executive Officer and Education certificates (combined in pdf);
- Recent Curriculum Vitae (CV) with proven work Experience including three referees and a copy of National Identification (combined in pdf).
How To Apply
Interested candidates should send their cover letter and well detailed CV no later than 5th March 2023.
Please send your application to email@example.com